A warm welcome awaits you at Mitchell's Bay Marine Park.
Located along the Northeast shore of Lake St. Clair, Marine Park meets all your vacation and recreational needs - camping, boating, picnicking, swimming, fishing, and playgrounds. Known as one of the Best Sport Fishing Areas in Ontario the marina is host to several fishing events.
The campgrounds cater to a family atmosphere with strict adherence to a quiet period at night. So lean back in your lawn chair on a clear, starry night and we'll ensure the only sounds you hear are the croaking of frogs and the crackling of a campfire.
Bring your family and friends and allow the staff at Marine Park the opportunity to make your seasonal, weekend or daily visits with us an enjoyable and memorable event.
Whether your pleasure is fishing at dawn or a campfire at sunset, Marine Park offers the perfect setting.
Mitchell's Bay Marine Park now offers General Coach trailers and park models. Park models are located in our newly developed area with phenomenal lake views. Each new trailer or park model is factory ordered and tailored to your specifications. Please visit www.generalcoachcanada.com
for further details on all available models or come in and pick up a brochure.
Only 2 sites remain.
MARINE PARK FEATURES
- One of the Best Fishing areas in Ontario
- 250 seasonal and transient slips
- 8 launch ramps
- 30 amp shore power and water
- Pump-out station
- Bait shop & gas bar with shower & laundry facilities
- 25 transient sites most with hydro & water hook-up
- 131 seasonal sites some with full hook-up
THINGS TO SEE & DO
- 5 minute walk to Mitchell's Bay beach front & sheltered picnic area at Dover Community Park
- 5 minute walk to Mitchell's Bay restaurants, ice cream parlours & variety store
- 15 minute drive to historic Downtown Chatham or Wallaceburg
- Close to Wallaceburg & Chatham's restaurants, shops & museums.
- St. Clair National Wildlife Area